You might have heard of the term blowout from family, friends or coworkers but what is it? Well, a blowout is the art of drying hair. A blowout is a hair wash, blow dry, and a style - no cut or color, just hair styling. You can get a blowout for any occasion and they typically last anywhere from 2-7 days depending on your hair type.
How it works:
1. We start with a consultation of what kind of style you are looking for.
2. After the consultation, we take you back to the shampoo bowls and wash your hair.
3. After the wash we towel dry the hair and get all the extra moisture out and we add products. Products will help us detangle and achieve the desired look.
4. Once we set the products in the hair we blow dry! When we blow dry the hair we use a round brush to make it smooth, shiny, and add volume and body.
5. Once we complete the blowout, we offer any hot tool styling (curling iron or flat iron) to enhance and add more to your finished style. So a curling iron for extra curls or some beach waves, or a flat iron for a polished straight style.
6. Finally, once the style is done, we add the finishing touches with our finishing products. That includes hairspray to lock it in place, shine spray to give it more shine, and texture sprays to add in that extra texture for a tousled look.
A dry style is strictly hot tool styling - no wash or blow dry. You come in with clean and dry hair and leave the styling to us. You can get any styling you'd like: tight curls, big loose curls, beach waves, and straight with flat iron.
Do you have a special occasion coming up? You can never go wrong with an updo. You probably have heard of updo's but aren't sure exactly what they are. An updo is a hairstyle that is completely pinned up. Whether it be a high ponytail with braiding included, a low side bun with twists, messy bun in the back, or anything in between. We will curl the hair and pin it up anyway you'd like. Updo's are great for proms, gala's, weddings, or any special event you might have. They are great because all your hair is up and off your neck and out of your face.
A simple updo is similar to an updo but less complex. A simple updo is pinning the hair in a half up half down look. So adding curls, beach wave, or straight and pinning the top half up. Our simple updo comes with a hair wash and blow dry. We will wash the hair to start off with a good base, add products in and blow dry it, then we style it (curls, flat iron, beach waves) and pin it in a half up look. You can have it pinned up, braided, or twisted to achieve this half up half down hairstyle.